Friday, July 30, 2010

Bedroom decor ideas

Keeping organized in a bedroom especially a teenagers bedroom is more than a full time job. I have 4 teenagers and it seems the girls are the worst. They never seem to throw anything away and their bedrooms are full of stuff that I don't even know what it is or what it's used for.

solution to this I have found is two items that I found that they actually use.them a corner book case that doesn't take up much room and would organize a corner that they just has clutter in. They ageed to this type of shelving and it seems to be working well and their bedrooms are somewhat tidier.

brings me back to buying bedroom decor for teenagers. I have found that it's very hard to choose a furniture piece for a older girls bedroom even if you have lived with them since birth. u could never go wrong with a Disney theme or princess bedroom set but I guess change was inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment